SaaSwrites is a humble attempt to help makers, solo founders, indie-hackers, early-stage founders, and growth-stage SaaS founders grow their SaaS. We help curate the expert marketing insights into an advisable, easy-to-digest library. resources, and tools.
We do extensive research and create/curate a lot of SaaS marketing insights into blogs and resources. Every day, thousands of SaaS marketing experts tweet their tips, leanings, and insights. We make a humble approach to bringing you these golden tips and nuggets into easy-to-digest content.
One of the finest ways to curate is through Twitter. Our slow and steady approach is to also curate through Reddit, Quora, YouTube, Podcasts, and Guest Interviews.
Explore our library to learn more about various marketing channels, especially for makers and solo-founders 🚀
Explore our Library of curated blogs to help you market your SaaS from industry leaders, experts, and founders who have already made it.
Your SaaS marketing is a mix of multiple channels at different stages. SaaSwrites brings you expertly curated insights within each marketing channel to help you know what works best for YOU. What worked yesterday might not work tomorrow to grow and market your SaaS.
You as a SaaS founder are on a unique stage and unique journey. No other marketing strategy and tactic would work the same way. We drill down each channel and help you learn and understand what might work best for you to grow your SaaS.
- Content from experts and links to the original source of content is indicated with an orange color and underline. If you would like to connect with the original contributor, you can follow the link
- The resource for you to read within a relevant context is indicated through the callout like:
Read: Follow this link
- Click the Table of Contents on the left to navigate through a section
- Click the relevant tags to immediately look for any marketing topic you wish to read on
Our vision is to be a single growth marketing hub for SaaS founders.
🎯 Short-term goals
- Publish expert-curated marketing content
- Launch SaaSwrites podcast for expert interviews
- Accept guests’ posts for various bog posts from experts
🔭 Long-term vision
- Help build SaaSwrites with the community
- Launch SaaSwrites as an open-source project
- Help founders with growth marketing for their SaaS
📖 Read and provide feedback on SaaSwrites content
👋 Provide expert marketing insights as our guest (Reach out on Twitter)
If you would like to connect, say Hi 👋 to @rickywrites on Twitter